You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vacancy: (technical) designer | project manager
We are looking for a (industrial) designer / project manager, with at least three years of experience in the field of product and interior design.
Description of company
Do you want to become part of a fast growing interior design & production company? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment? At TWO-O we embrace modern craftsmanship and create interior design and projects in an authentic way of wood and metal, in our workshop in Amsterdam.
At TWO-O we like to do things just that little bit differently. We design and create interior and total concepts that extend beyond the physical and aesthetic alone. Sustainable solutions in whatever part of the process our contribution is needed. Our passion lies in the form, appearance and effect on the user. We have collaborated with A’DAM Toren, D/Dock, Decathlon, Diageo, Hilton Hotels, MINI Cooper, MOJO Concerts, Nike, TOMS Shoes, Poke Perfect, and Royal Haskoning, among others. TWO-O houses a group of modern skilled people who put their heart and soul into their work.
As a designer with project management skills at TWO-O…..
– master (technical) product and interior design and are familiar with wood/steel productions.
– do work project-based from the start of briefing to project delivery
– can draw up budgets and quotations
– monitor your budgets and concept
– plan and control production
– have a broad network; direct contact partners and suppliers
– have experience with Office, SpaceClaim/Solidworks, Keyshot, Adobe Creative Suite, Project management tool.
– an advantage: experience in Top Solid Wood
– are creative
– are punctual
– problem solver
– have an eye for quality
– dare to say no
– takes responsibility
– appeals to the team
– are proactive
– uses a helicopter view and does not fall into micro-management
We offer a challenging job in an interesting, informal and dynamic environment within a young team of great colleagues, with a passion for modern craftsmanship.
You find it a challenge to start, supervise and complete unique projects and have experience in product and interior design.
Activities: project management product and interior design
Hours: full time
Location: TWO-O office/workshop, Amsterdam
Commencement: per immediatley, or in consultation
Send your application and CV to Maaike Bijlefeld email: email@example.com. For more information about TWO-O, go to www.two-o.com, or call 020-4866411.
We look forward to meeting you!