You have no items in your shopping cart.
Job title: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Elektronstraat 21, 1014 AP Amsterdam
Hours per week: 40 hours
Do you want to be part of a fast growing design and production company? That’s possible! TWO-O is looking for a Chief Operations Officer. At TWO-O we embrace modern craftsmanship. We design and create interiors and total concepts that go beyond the physical and the aesthetic. In an authentic way out of wood and metal. Sustainable solutions driven by people’s needs, making the impossible possible. More about TWO-O.
The Chief Operations Officer shows authentic leadership and independently carries out all the activities required for effective and efficient operations within TWO-O. This includes planning, procurement, logistics, sales, marketing and HR. A leadership role in which stimulating ownership within the team and ensuring quality is central. You organize, motivate and inspire.
– determine, adjust and lead brand strategy in cooperation with the management.
– lead production and project management, planning, procurement, logistics
– eye for the development of the employee and facilitates this
– motivate, train, coach the team
– attention to the individual, and safeguards the team’s interests
– reporting on results, processes, products, services
– develop, write and execute operational plan
– initiating, monitoring and supervising change processes
– initiate improvements in processes in engineering and craft
– implement and perfect the quality management system
– ensuring that ERP system is maintained and used
– removing obstacles by improving communication, knowledge and experience
– ensuring customer focus
– authenticity in leadership
– Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position
– Experience in project management in design and production
– Demonstrable technical insight in the field of furniture and interior design
– Broad knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Be able to read design and (size) drawings
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com for Rodny Heemskerk. For questions call: +31(0)20 – 486 64 11